First Time Clients
Please Click here to download our new client form.
We’re glad you’re joining us online
and invite you to join us as a partner in your pet’s healthcare.
We want all pets to be happy and healthy. One way we can help you achieve the best health possible for your pet is through preventive healthcare. Should your pet require advanced diagnostics and/or surgery rest assured, East Bay Animal Hospital can provide for these needs by providing exceptional healthcare in an inspiring and compassionate atmosphere.
Our long-term goal is to become your “one stop” pet care facility. We’re not there yet, but we’re on our way! In addition to exceptional healthcare, East Bay Animal Hospital offers grooming, boarding, daycare, training and a boutique!
- Please call 727-536-2743 for an appointment. Although we can accommodate walk-ins at times, we ask you to schedule an appointment before hand. By the same token, we will try to contact you before your appointment if doctor is running behind due to an emergency.
- Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes early for your first appointment to complete the New Client Information Form. Once received, our reception team will need several minutes to create a computer file for you and your pet(s).
- New clients:
Please Click here to download our new client form. Save time by printing it and filling it out before you come in. Just bring the completed form in with you when you and your pet come in for a visit.
- If your pet has received treatment at another facility, please ask to have these records transferred to East Bay Animal Hospital prior to your scheduled appointment date via fax at (727) 538-5131 or email to EBAH4yourpet@aol.com.
- We cheerfully provide care plans
which include estimated cost of recommended treatments so you can plan ahead.
- Payment is expected when services are rendered.
We accept cash, checks (with proper ID), Debit cards, MasterCard and Visa.
Again, we want to thank you for choosing East Bay Animal Hospital for all of your pets needs.
We are really happy to have you as our clients, and our friends.