Largo, FL Veterinary Hospital
May 2022 - There are NO COVID-19 protocals at this time.
Curb-side service is still available upon request. For clients who want to use CURB-SIDE service, please follow the COVID protocols as detailed below:
If your pet is experiencing an emergency, please call either Blue Pearl or TBVES
For the time being, all appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours head of time. Availability for same-day service requests is extremely limited.
1. Call 727-536-2743 to schedule an appointment day & drop-off time for your pet.
2. If you are able, please bring your pet in a carrier.
3. BRING YOUR CELL PHONE WITH YOU TO THE APPOINTMENT!
4. Upon arriving at our location for your scheduled appointment, stay in your car & call 727-536-2743 to let us know you have arrived.
5. We will verify patient concerns with you and take as much history as possible over the phone.
6. Our nursing staff will meet you at your car to collect your pet. To be brought inside our hospital, pets not in carriers will be double leashed with our slip leads. Your pet’s own leashes, collars, harnesses will remain in your car.
7. In most cases, we will give you an estimated wait time. Please feel free to go back home, go run errands, etc.
8. For grooming/boarding appointmentsSophia, or a member our team, will call you when your pet is all fresh, clean, and ready to go home!
9. For medical appointments, please have your cell phone available! Dr. Moore will examine your pet and address all of your concerns. Either Dr. Moore or a member of our team will call you to discuss our findings. We will explain the treatment plan and estimated costs and obtain your permission to proceed. We will call you as appropriate to communicate our findings and to keep you informed of your pet’s condition.
10. When your pet is ready to go home, we will process payment for services rendered by phone. We can also schedule any needed future appointments during the check out process.
11. Please call us again when you arrive to pick your pet up and we will deliver them safe and sound back into your loving arms!!!
For the time being, all medication and food refills will require at least 1 business day's notice. Our ability to honor same day requests is extremely limited.
1. Call 727-536-2743 to request a refill.
2. A member of our team will telephone you when the prescription is ready for pick up and to take payment over the phone.
3. Upon arrival for pick up, stay in your car. Call 727-536-2743
4. Your pet's prescription(s) will be brought out to you!
We are humbled by how many of you are determined to keep us working by keeping your pets healthy and beautiful during these trying times. Your patience, humor and prayers are helping us through! We pray for the health and well-being of each one of you and your pets.
Thank you and God bless you!
Dr. Robin Moore and the Healthcare Team of East Bay Animal Hospital